Free Quote: Made To Measure Custom Radiator Cabinet
For free quote follow instructions and fill in all required fields
- Measure the width of your radiator including valves;
Add 100mm (4″) and this is the size of Radiator Cabinet you should order: eg if your valve to valve distance is 1050mm then the cabinet size should be at least 1206mm: 1050mm + 100mm clearance + 56mm (thickness of 2 panels) =1206mm
- Measure the height of your radiator from the floor to the top of the radiator.
- The top panel of the cover should be at least 40mm above the radiator.
- Depth – The the distance between the radiator and the front panel should be at least 35mm.
- Radiator distance from the wall: at least 20mm
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only. Actual product may vary due to product enhancement.
|Dimensions||150 × 80 × 30 cm|
Geo, Moon, Galaxy, Rings, Saturn, Sticks
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.